Functional, Data Science Intro to Python
The is an intentionally brief, functional, data science centric introduction to Python. The assumption is a someone with zero experience in programming can follow this tutorial and learn Python with the smallest amount of information possible.
The sections after that, involve varying levels of difficulty and cover topics as diverse as Machine Learning, Linear Optimization, build systems, commandline tools, recommendation engines, Sentiment Analysis and Cloud Computing.
- Github Project: Functional Data Science Intro to Python
- Introductory Concepts in Python, IPython and Jupyter Colab Notebook
- Introductory Concepts in Python, IPython and Jupyter
- Understanding Libraries, Classes, Control Structures, Control Structures and Regular Expressions Colab Notebook
- Writing And Using Libraries In Python
- Understanding Python Classes
- Control Structures
- Understanding Sorting
- Python Regular Expressions
- IO Operations in Python and Pandas and ML Project Exploration Colab Notebook